The Solvere™ is a new LC detector that brings the benefits of the Flame Ionization Detector (FID) to LC. Using ARC’s expertise in catalysis and reactor design, a novel method was developed for removing volatile compounds, which allows for the use of both aqueous and organic solvents with the detector. Non-volatile components in the sample stream are transformed into the gas phase, converted to methane, and then detected by the FID with a linear range of five orders of magnitude.
Carbon Selective Detection for LC
Universal FID for HPLC
Revolutionary detector designed to give a uniform response to carbon with a large linear dynamic range.
Solvere is an LC detector that brings the benefits of the Flame Ionization Detector (FID) to LC. Aqueous and organic solvents are fully separated from non-volatile components. These remaining non-volatile components are transformed into the gas phase. converted to methane and detected by the FID with a linear range of five orders or magnitude.
Why is it important?
- Mobile phases are effectively separated from non-volatile analytes
- Analytes are converted into methane for universal FID detection
- Compatible with gradients and organic solvents
- A variety of molecules such as proteins, peptides, and sugars give a universal carbon response
Benefits of the Solvere
- Analyte response independent of mobile phase composition
- Conversion of analytes to methane for universal FID response
- 5 orders of magnitude range
- ~10 ppm LOD
- Standalone and automated.
FOR USE WITH ANY LC MODEL.
Related News and Resources
Why Choose ARC Technologies?
Activated Research Company (ARC) develops innovative products to enhance chemical analysis and improve lives. We serve customers across a range of industries with simple, easy-to-use GC/FID technologies that yield better data quality.