ARC Temperature Controller Software
Follow the instructions below to upgrade your ARC Temperature Controller (device) software.
- Click the link in the list below for the version you want.
- Extract the zipped folder from your download.
- Disconnect the power supply to your device.
- Connect your device to your computer via USB.
- Run (double-click) the Update file in the extracted folder.
- Once the update has finished the progress window will close.
- Wait about ten seconds for your device to reset.
- Disconnect your device from your computer.
- Reconnect power to your device.
- Ensure your device is working properly.
Software releases for the ARC Temperature Controller:
- Updated algorithms to maintain tighter temperature control.
- The power button now allows you to turn the Eclipse off during almost any state.
- Button presses on the main screen are now more responsive.
- Added a pause/resume feature on the main screen which stops and starts heating.
- Fixed a bug that could overwrite your setpoint to zero when powering down.