The Account Executive (AE) role supports sales and Activated Research Company (ARC) products by generating sales through developing and maintaining customer relationships and building a sales healthy pipeline. This role identifies key decision makers and helps them to understand ARC’s product offerings and value.
- • Effectively communicate the value of ARC products to the customer, to gain customer confidence and increased sales
• Develop and maintain a pipeline through the consistent application of quality phone calls, referral sources, product overviews, conferences & events
• The AE will be accountable to achieve 85% or greater of monthly, quarterly, and annual revenue quotas
• Accurately and consistently track sales activities and processes within the internal Customer Relationship Management (CRM) tool
• Read, review, and ensure each qualified lead or account is properly documented in our CRM system with the appropriate referral, marketing, or other tracking information along with all other required information, document customer and contact information in real time
• Proactively contact prospective customers
• Provide recommendations and best practices for innovative opportunities and tactics that assist in achieving ARC’s organizational goals
• Keep current on product features, advantages, benefits, and selling points for effective communication
• Respond to provided leads generated from our website, phone, or campaigns within 4 hours
• Place outbound calls to new and existing prospects. Identify the key decision maker and confirm the contact, gather basic profile information, and learn their challenges to identify the best ARC solution
• Assist in the development and creation of new sales and marketing ideas
• Provide feedback on the suitability of the provided tools and processes in achieving targets
• Attend tradeshows and conferences (virtual or in person in the future)
• Attend meetings and other company functions necessary to perform duties
• Performs other related duties as assigned
What We Require of You
- • Minimum 3+ years technical sales experience, preferably in business development, direct sales, lead generation, or equivalent
• Bachelor’s degree in one of the following: chemistry, chemical engineering, business management, business administration or related field or any equivalent combination of experience and training that provides the required knowledge, skills and abilities
• Valid Passport
What We’ll Like About You
- • 3+ years of Business to Business (B2B) revenue quota attainment sales experience
• Technical knowledge of GC/FID and LC/FID analysis
• Knowledge of and/or experience with CRM tools
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills, working in a professional environment
• Strong collaboration and teambuilding skills
• Excellent time management, organizational, and planning skills
• Ability to multi-task and adapt to a fast-paced environment
• Proven ability to be a business advisor by creating valuable business partnerships with customers
• Proven track record of delivering measurable results
What You’ll Like About Us
ARC provides a collaborative, goal-oriented, flexible environment transforming the way scientists analyze chemicals.
ARC is a MN based company with significant global presence by making chemical analysis easy and accessible.
Imagine the day where every aspect of your life may be surrounded by products tested by ARC instruments, making the world a better place.
We also offer amazing perks!
- • Great and Inspiring Company Culture. We are passionate, innovative and people-centric.
• Rest and Relaxation. Unlimited PTO, 9 paid holidays.
• Prepare for the Future. 401(k) with a company match to provide a better future in your retirement years.
• Development Opportunities. We are growing which in turn provides opportunities to grow both personally and professionally.
• Corporate Social Responsibility. We offer frequent community involvement events and monthly team-building activities.
If you are excited about joining a team of fun, energetic, passionate, hardworking people, please send your resume and cover letter to us at HR@activatedresearch.com.
Click here to download the job posting.