Activated Research Company (ARC) is an exciting and rapidly-growing company with a mission of disrupting science by making chemical analysis easy and accessible. Using our unique combination of catalysis and chromatography expertise, we are improving the world by making it easier for scientists to measure chemicals in fuels, paints and coatings, fragrances, pharmaceuticals and more. Our products include the Polyarc® system, Jetanizer™, ARC Isotope™, and the upcoming Solvere™.
ARC is seeking a fun, results-driven, detail-oriented salesperson to join our team and help us grow into a top product development company. The right candidate will thrive in a fast-paced and dynamic culture and be self-motivated and self-disciplined to handle new tasks and challenges.
Position: Business Development Manager
Reports to: Director of Sales and Marketing
Responsibilities and Objectives:
This position’s specific duties, tasks, activities, responsibilities, and accountabilities include, but are not limited to:
- Pipeline management
- Generate leads from existing customers
- Nurture leads and collaborate with marketing for lead generation maximization
- Convert leads into sales opportunities and close sales
- Manage CRM
- Relationship building
- Develop relationships with customers including key influencers and decision makers
- Attend tradeshows, regulatory committees, and other customer events to develop new and existing relationships
- Use social media to obtain new leads
- Join user groups and forums
- Find and generate new leads by any other means
- Key account management
- Become the trusted advisor within current customers
- Leveraging relationships to grow the business
- Building relationships at all levels of the organization
- New markets and opportunities
- Discover and communicate new product/market opportunities
Required Capabilities and Experience:
- • 3+ years of customer-facing or direct sales experience
• B.S. in chemistry, chemical engineering, or related field
• Excellent communication and collaboration skills
• Excellent time management and organization skills
• Microsoft Office/G Suite Skills Required; CRM experience preferred
Base Salary – Base salary paid in 12 equal payments over 12 months with ARC’s payroll the first week of each month.
Commission – Paid monthly based on revenue generated the previous month
If you fit the above requirements, please submit your cover letter and resume to HR@activatedresearch.com.
Candidates must be US Citizens, current green card holders, or legal asylees.
Click here to download the job posting.